Seventh Annual Hefti Open Golf Tournament
2017 will be the seventh anniversary of the Hefti Open (formally known as NRG Indian River Generating Station Golf Tournament)
View details »
2016 Major Sponsors...
Title Sponsor: NRG Energy, Inc.
Birdie Sponsor: Sevenson Environmental
Par Sponsors: Advanced Specialty Contractors and Siemens
Mulligan Sponsors: CB&I, ComCast, Modern Controls, Pennsy Supply Inc. and Rhinehart Railroad Construction
Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware serves more than 30,000 youth annually - That is one out of every five school-aged children in the state.
- There are 44 Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware locations across the State, in all three counties.
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Delaware is the largest licensed provider of before-and after-school care in the state.
- The Clubs of Delaware have partner with the school districts and charter schools to provide educational services and
curriculum-based learning to supplement what children are learning in the classroom.
- Clubs provide quality programs focusing on educational enhancement, physical education, character building, arts, culture, and more.
- Clubs provide more hours of service to youth than any other organization other than schools and detention centers.
More Information »
Southern Delaware Therapeutic Riding
Southern Delaware Therapeutic Riding's (SDTR) mission is to provide equine-assisted therapy promoting the physical, emotional and educational growth of
children and adults with disabilities in our community. They are a 501(c)(3), non-profit, PATH (Professional Association of Therapeutic
Horsemanship International) affiliated center located in Eastern Sussex County. Presently, they are the only PATH-affiliated center in
Sussex and Kent Counties, Delaware. SDTR's PATH-certified therapeutic riding instructors and trained volunteers have provided planned
sessions in equine-assisted therapy to children and adults with disabilities since 1988.
More Information »